Customized Learning Services
Immerse in full- or half-day in-person or virtual interactive experiences that teach and guide DEI team or organizational leaders on identified areas of need. We design a unique learning experience for you and your employees that incorporate both the climate and culture of the business/ organization we are assisting. Session goals are built around clearly measurable outcomes. Each workshop consists of the following interactive elements to create an energizing and safe space to learn and grow:
- Role playing/scenarios
- Personal anecdotes / Story telling
- Regionally specific examples / references
- Music, images, and live polling
- Assessments in real time
- Open floor discussions
- Support for future discussions
- Scaffolded vocabulary
DEI Leadership Transition Workshops
Participate in a day-long BRIM experience that guides new DEI Executives to examine and set priorities, identify team and stakeholders, and develop a plan.
Create tailored in-person or virtual learning courses and curriculum for specific needs (e.g., inclusive traits learning).
From conflict management and mediation to small forum based caucus groups; we provide an unbiased third party for your inhouse DEI needs. We as a third party mediator are here to facilitate conversations and work through conflict both internally and externally; providing a clear needs assessment and earmarked deliverables for the best results possible.
- 1-on-1: Training & Mentoring: customizable learning plan for individuals seeking to grow their capacity in all things DEI. Training includes training the trainer resources so that once coaching ends individuals are able to take what they have learned and educate others on ethical and sustainable DEI best-practices.
- Small group: Growth and development training: From conflict management and mediation to small forum based caucus groups; we provide an unbiased third party for your inhouse DEI needs. Incentives include – internal book clubs, train-the-trainer opportunities, Minority forum support groups, and more.
- Training program for in house DEI officer / Long term consulting relationships: This option is great for anyone interested in designing a position for internal DEI work and or anyone looking to have their own personal DEI consultant on retainer.